Who We Are
AirFX Trampoline Park (“We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website airfxcr.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect: on this Website, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website, and when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Information We Collect
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you. When we use the phrase “personal information” we mean information such as name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
On our Website or in our park, we may ask you to give us information, including personal information. If you want to sign up for our mailing list, we will ask for your e-mail address. If you wish to enter into our park, we will collect information such as your name, date of birth, and address.
We also collect the e-mail addresses of people who e-mail us, and we collect customer information when we process a sale, like your name, credit or debit card information, and phone number, mailing address, e-mail address, and billing address.
We also use tracking tags in certain emails we send to you. Tracking tags help us know whether you respond to or interact with our emails, which lets us evaluate the effectiveness of our emails.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights and choices related to our use of your personal information:
- We rely on you to ensure that the personal information we maintain about you is accurate. If you believe we have incorrect information about you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we correct your personal information.
- You may opt out of our marketing emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email you receive from us. Please note that if you unsubscribe from marketing emails, you may still receive non-marketing communications from us via email, such as those about your account or ongoing business relations.
- You may opt out of receiving text messages by texting the word “STOP” in reply to one of our text messages, or by following other unsubscribe instructions provided in the text message. We may send you one additional confirmatory message to let you know that we have received your request.
- You may opt out of targeted advertisements by visiting youradchoices.com. If you opt out of targeted advertisements, you may still see advertisements, but they will not be tailored to you.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information in the following ways.
- We may share your information with companies or individuals that provide us with services. These services may include, among other things, helping us to process payments.
- If you choose to submit a testimonial to us, the information you include may be available generally to the public.
- We may share your information with others as required by, or permitted by, law. This may include sharing your information with government entities, or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims that have been brought against us, or to defend against possible legal claims that we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- We may share your information with other third parties as we deem appropriate.
How We Protect Your Information
We take all appropriate measures to help keep your personal information secure, and to help prevent it from becoming disclosed to others. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we can’t promise, and you shouldn’t expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
How We Communicate With You
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from minors without the consent of their parent or guardian. If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 319-378-4247.