Before Your Visit
Before Your Visit
There are a few things you should know before you arrive. We offer these suggestions for your convenience and your safety. Please read through them before you arrive.
- Fill out a waiver online. A waiver is required for anyone who visits the park. If you are not going to participate in any activities, you don’t have to pay, but you do have to sign the waiver. A parent or guardian must sign for any jumpers under age 18. We encourage you to sign the waiver online before you arrive to save time at check‐in. (You’ll need your driver’s license number.)
- Buy passes online. Reserving jump‐time online is not required, but we do sell out during peak times so you may want to buy your time before you leave home so you know you won’t be turned away.
- Bring your grip socks. All jumpers must wear AirFX grip socks to limit slipping on the trampolines. You can purchase socks when you reserve jump time or you can buy them at the door. You can reuse them as long as they are in good condition.
- Dress comfortably. Dress in cool clothes because you’ll likely get warm.
- No jeans please. Don’t wear any kind of clothing with snaps, buckles, bling and other hardware. These things can tear the trampolines.
- Read the rules. The rules are posted at the park, but it’s a good idea to read them beforehand so you know what you can and can’t do.
- Empty your pockets and remove jewelry. Once you arrive, empty your pockets and remove any dangly jewelry or accessories.
- Leave your gum at home or in the car. If you have some in your mouth, discard it before getting on the trampolines. We don’t want it on our trampolines any more than you want it in your hair… trust us, either could happen.